Ask The Coaches Forum
- Have a question related to swim, bike, run or triathlon training and don't know where to turn?
- Feel like you have a good training program but simply want some objective feedback?
- Are you a past user of Multisports.com training programs and want to use your old program but have new questions?
- Want access to thousands of archived, categorized and keyword searchable questions and answers regarding everything from swim, bike, and/or run training to nutrition and transitions?
- Are you a beginner and can't find a quick answer to your question or are too embarrassed to ask?
Paul Huddle & Roch Frey
Multisports.com has been providing guidance to beginner and veteran endurance athletes for over 20-years and has an on-line forum to suit your needs.
The forums are on-line communities where athletes of all levels can ask questions specific to their individual situations and see the questions and answers of others in similar circumstances.
Two "Ask the Coaches" Forums:
Paul Huddle and Roch Frey, the authors of Triathlete Magazine's popular monthly "Dear Coach" column offer the same Q&A support provided to athletes in their on-line training programs to those who are no longer subscribed or those who simply need an objective point of view to assist their training. You can join those athletes focused on sprint to half-Ironman distance events or the Ironman Distance forum.
Cost: $30.00/mo recurring monthly
This is an online program. No training schedules will be mailed to you so no shipping charges apply.